I love Muddy Buddies! They are a delicious treat! I also love how you can dress them up for every holiday! I made a Halloween Muddy Buddies, so I had to do a Christmas themed one as well! This time Asher's favorite part is the M&M's.
6 Cups Chex Cereal
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
1 Cup Whoopers
1 Cup Mini Pretzels
1 Bag of Red & Green M&Ms
1. Melt chocolate chips & peanut butter in microwave for about 45 seconds. Stir and heat more if everything is not melted.
2. Add vanilla to chocolate/ peanut butter mixture
3. Pour over chex cereal
4. Stir until well combine
5. Place mixture in a gallon baggy and add about 2 cups of powdered sugar. Shake until well combined. Add more powdered sugar if necessary
6. Place in a container and add all of your other ingredients.
7. Give the container a good shake to combine everything!
Leave a Reply.
Momma of 2