Little Asher is getting in his molars currently. He is a picky eater to begin with and when he is teething he goes on strike from eating. I knew I needed to get something in this child. This time he isn't even interested in the baked oatmeal bites. I was lucky and last night he would at least eat these. So here is how I came up with peanut butter cheerio bites.
5 cups of multigrain cheerios
1 cup of peanut butter
1/2 cup of honey
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1. Put the cheerios in a bowl and set aside.
2. Put the peanut butter in the microwave for 40 seconds.
3. Stir peanut butter and add honey. Microwave for 30 seconds
4. Stir and add vanilla
5. Pour over cheerios
6. Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and place spoonful's of the mixture on the cookie sheet.
7. Let sit on the cookie sheet for 3 hours to set up. Then you can place them in a container to store.
Momma of 2