This was a hubby request! Both of us are enjoying these though! Easy to grab in the mornings. I love that I can make a bunch ahead of time and pull them out of the freezer when needed!
1 cup milk
salt & pepper
shredded cheddar jack
9 English muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Spray your 9x13 pan
3. In a medium bowl whisk together your eggs, milk, salt & pepper.
4. Pour mixture into 9x13 pan
5. I buy the"fully cooked" meats so this makes this step a lot easier! Cut up your sausage links and bacon.
6. On one side put all the bacon, ham in the middle, and sauage on the other end.
7. Sprinke cheese over the top
8. Bake for minutes
9. Once baked let sit to cool.
10. On a cookie sheet broil your English muffins until toasted
For packaging and storing:
Wrap the sandwich in a damp paper towel
Wrap that in wax paper
Place in a sandwich baggie
For reheating I will pull frozen ones out of the freezer and let them thaw over night in the fridge. Then microwave in morning for about 35 seconds!
Momma of 2